Apr 8, 2012

Fat Wizard!

Here's another Bloodsports entry in progress. Even though the deadline has passed I still plan to finish this one. The brief had us choose between three different ideas with key elements that must be included in the illustration. For fat wizard the key elements were "overweight, not elderly, and fantasy" with the optional character Diabehdeez, ancient demon lord. In this illustration you can see the fat wizard fighting the evil demon imps sent by Diabehdeez from his spire twisting up through the candy-coated landscape. I didn't have much time to work on this one so I focused more on getting a solid composition. It's still not perfect, but I learned so much and broke through a few walls doing it.



2 comments:

  1. All your work is wonderful, dude! I'd love to work on a game with such a talented modeler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should add following options on your blog.. ´cause I´d follow you :)

    ReplyDelete